At the Klibaner Law Firm, we believe education is the best form of accident prevention. We have compiled a list of helpful articles and resources to connect our clients and their families with useful information and safety recommendations. There are also some resources for those coping with pain and challenges related to a variety of personal injuries.
Spinal Cord Injury
- Anatomy and details of spinal cord injuries
- Adaptive equipment
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Spinal cord injury resource center message boards
Closed Head Injury
Carbon Monoxide Injury
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy / Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- For Grace – an organization for women in pain
- Central Pain Sensitization
Rules, Regulations, and Statutes Related to Personal Injury
This section provides general information about the regulations and statutes designed to keep the public safe. When individuals fail to follow these laws, people get hurt.