Contact Us[contact-form-7 id="631" title="Contact Form"]
Helping the Injured for Over 30 Years
At the Klibaner Law Firm, we help people who have been injured as a result of another’s careless actions or irresponsible conduct to earn the fair financial compensation they need to ensure their bills and pains are covered to reduce stress. For more than 30 years, our expert attorneys have represented victims of car wrecks, unsafe products, dangerous conditions in the home and workplace, and catastrophic accidents.
We represent people, individuals just like you, never insurance companies. Our lawyers understand the devastating, life-altering nature of these accidents and we provide our clients with the personal attention, unparalleled support, and dignity they deserve to live their lives to the fullest — as much as possible if they have suffered quality of life deterioration.
Our firm is built on the highest principles of personal responsibility. When someone engages in negligent behavior that hurts another person, the individual at fault should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. Our attorneys help the victims of careless conduct pursue justice and recover compensation for their pain.
What Is Personal Injury?
Personal injury refers to any type of physical or emotional damage rather than damage to a person’s property. It is a broad category of law that encompasses a variety of accidents and incidents. At the Klibaner Law Firm, we have helped thousands of personal injury victims. Each client’s story and background is unique and we are proud of the work we have done on behalf of people who truly deserve to be compensated for their pain and suffering.
The following lists some of the areas in which we have helped the injured:
- Slips and falls — Odds are, you’ve seen a wet floor sign in a store, or a mall, in your life. If the floor is wet and the sign is absent and you fall: that is a prime example of a slip and fall accident. Victims can suffer neck and back injuries fairly easily for only falling from such a short distance. Nevertheless, a slip and fall can keep someone out of work for some time to recover.
- Car accidents — A moment of distraction and carelessness is all it takes to wind up in a catastrophic, and sometimes fatal, car accident. Another driver veering to avoid hitting a child or animal; another driving looking to the backseat to scold their child; worse yet, a drunk driver cruising along on the road when they should not. There are an infinite number of scenarios that could be the cause of a crash, but at the end of the day, you should be covered for your suffering.
- Motorcycle accidents — Drivers fail to look for motorcyclists far too often and to detrimental and deadly result. Motorcyclists are at greater risk for injury due to they can be tossed from their bike easily in the event of a crash.
- Dog bites — Sometimes, the sweetest and gentlest dog can snap in a moment and bite a friend, or stranger. The owner is liable for the damages to the victim and you should be compensated for the pain suffered.
- Construction injuries — Construction workers can fall victim to a number of injuries and maladies on the worksite. With plenty of scraps, scrap metal, equipment that can fail, and more around, the results can be deadly.
- Medical malpractice — When we go to the doctor because something hurts, or doesn’t feel right, we expect that they’re going to help us feel better. Sadly, sometimes our doctors act negligently and misdiagnose, miss a symptom, mistreat, or make an error during surgery leaving victims in worse conditions when they entered the hospital.
- Catastrophic injuries — When injuries go beyond common afflictions and leave lasting damage, such as loss of mobility, paraplegia, and brain damage, you become the victim of a catastrophic injury.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Victims of traumatic brain injuries (TBI) will sometimes suffer loss of mobility and function, mood swings, irritability, and lack of emotional control.
When you’re recovering from an unexpected event like a car accident or other unfortunate incident, the last thing you need to worry about is legal fees. That’s why we at the Klibaner Law Firm provide our clients with contingency fee representation. Quite simply, you pay us nothing unless we win money for you.
Personal Injury Compensation
Our legal system gives personal injury victims the right to receive compensation from the individuals or entities that harmed them. Although money can never completely restore you to the life you led before the accident, it can ease the burden of medical bills and lost wages so you can focus on what’s important — healing physically and emotionally.
The types of compensation you’re eligible to receive include both economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are things you can easily measure. When you miss work, you can quickly calculate your lost wages. Similarly, a trip to the emergency room after an accident is always swiftly followed by a bill in the mail. These damages are often relatively easy to prove and quantify.
By contrast, non-economic damages include things that can’t be easily measured. Emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and stress are all examples of non-economic damages. Although these damages are not as easy to prove as economic losses, they are just as real and often even more costly to the victim and his or her family members.
At the Klibaner Law Firm, we make it our mission to get you the maximum financial recovery possible. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s mistake or lack of judgment. We take on defendants and their insurers to help you fight for your interests and obtain the results you deserve.
Denver Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or a member of your family has been hurt because someone else acted recklessly, you probably have a lot of questions about your rights and what you should do next. At the Klibaner Law Firm, we provide solutions for the injured and their loved ones. Call us today at 303-863-1445.