When Accidents Cause Brain Injuries
Accidents happen every day – at home, at work and even on the roads. When these accidents cause brain injuries, however, their impacts can be profoundly devastating – and injured people may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and losses.
At the Klibaner Law Firm, our Denver brain injury attorneys are committed to helping brain injury survivors:
- Determine when negligence has played a role in causing their injuries
- Hold the negligent parties accountable
- Pursue justice and compensation so they can reclaim their lives.
Types of Accidents that Can Cause Brain Injuries
Brain injuries can be caused by internal or external factors. While internal factors include genetic mutations or even disease, external factors involve any outside force impacting the head and damaging the brain. When external factors cause brain injuries, these injuries are referred to as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
Accidents that commonly cause TBIs include (but are by no means limited to):
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and other types of traffic accidents
- Workplace or industrial accidents, such as construction accidents, oil field accidents, warehouse accidents, etc.
- Falling accidents, including slip and falls, falls on the same level and falls to different levels
- Striking or crushing accidents, which can result from faulty equipment, a failure to maintain equipment, a failure to maintain safe premises, etc.
Financial Recovery after Brain Injuries
When negligence causes the accidents that lead to brain injuries, injured people can be entitled to compensation. In particular, their financial recovery can include compensation for their:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing treatment costs
- Lost wages
- Future inability to earn a living
- Mental suffering
- Property damage (in the event that, for instance, the brain injury resulted from a car accident that also caused damage to the person’s vehicle)
- Impacted quality of life and loss of consortium.
Denver Injury Attorneys at the Klibaner Law Firm
Have you or a loved one suffered a brain injury? If so, it is time to contact the Denver injury attorneys at the Klibaner Law Firm.
At the Klibaner Law Firm, our lawyers have two goals:
- Helping you secure the compensation you deserve
- Helping you obtain the justice to which you are entitled so that you can put your accident behind you and focus on your future.
This means that, when you trust our Denver brain injury attorneys to represent you, you can rely on us to provide you with:
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- Personalized legal service
- Accessibility – We are proud to be accessible to our clients throughout their cases to answer their questions and address their concerns.
- Effective help resolving your case as favorably and efficiently as possible.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about your options and how we can help you, contact our firm today by calling us at (303) 863-1445 or emailing us using the contact form on this page. When you contact us:
- You will be able to discuss your case directly with one of our experienced attorneys.
- You will pay nothing for speaking with us
- We will answer your questions thoroughly, honestly, and confidentially.
From our offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide superior representation to injured people throughout the Denver metro area and Colorado.